a picnic in the sun... a toad visitor...
sun bathing...
amazing conversation...
(Mom, why is that shadow curvy if the string is straight? Oh, I know... because the fence is bumpy.) observation...
solar oven baking...
splashing...
bug watching...
sweetness...
love...
oh the love...
an injured bird... and a trip to the vet for her.
Not to mention a new bike for Drue.
A new skateboard for Maeve and Declan.
An early morning slushy.
An early evening ice cream.
A walk around an antique car show.
What an amazing day spent with my amazing family.
I love my life.
5 comments:
Wow! I can see why you love your life:)
Aaaw... what a beautiful day! How wonderful.
You rented the slide, I guess... did it have water in it?
Oh, Duh. Missed that picture of Declan at the bottom. :/
How fabulous.
Oh! And I was going to the earlier post with you two, and I guess you moved it to here.
Such a sweet, sweet, beautiful picture. Makes me want to hug both of you.
<3 Lovely.
The ladybug picture is fabulous - well done, there! I also really, really like the photo of you and your daughter.
I can see why you love your life.
Post a Comment