November 25, 2012

Handmade Gifts


I have recently rediscovered needle felting. This time, however, rather than trying my hand at sculpture, I have been making wall hangings. I find it a much more satisfying fit for me.
 
I have decided to place some of my work for sale.
For now, I am just usig my blog and facebook to get the word out.
If you are interested in buying any pieces, just let me know in the comments and I will get back to you asap.
Each of the following are approximately 9 x 12 inches unless noted.
 
 
Pregnant Momma and Child $35

Momma with Baby and Older Child $35

Waldorf inspired Fairly $35

Fairy House $35

Santa and his Empty Toy Bag $25
Nativity #1 $35

Nativity #2 $35


Nativity #3 ~ Approx 9 x 9.5 in ~ $35

1 comment:

LJS said...

I am so glad you used the word "rediscovering" I was feeling completely inadequate at my feeble attempt at this last year! I felted an old sweater and had a grand plan in my head that never materialized onto the felt!

Are you planning on selling the nativity scene?

~Jess

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails